We strive to have all your questions answered regarding all things Floaty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Within seven days after receipt of the Product, Purchaser must email Floaty at email@example.com and request a Return Material
- After Purchaser receives an RMA number from Floaty, Purchaser must return the purchased product to Floaty in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. The pool toys must be delivered back not later than seven days after the RMA is issued.
- Purchaser, as a condition of returning the inflatable water toys, must pay Floaty a re-stocking fee equal to 35% of the purchase price for the returned water toys.
Payment of this fee is due at the time Purchaser obtains the RMA, subject to actual return of the pool toys in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Upon receipt of the returned inflatable pool toys, Floaty shall inspect the returned swimming toys to confirm that it is unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Floaty shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the 35% restocking fee.
- If Purchaser returns pool inflatables that are used, damaged, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this section, then Floaty shall not issue any credit to pool floats and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
– By phone number: 03 9913 5092
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By visiting this page on our website: http://www.floaty.com.au
Every time someone relaxes or plays on a pool inflatable or pool lounger they are using a product that is produced to Australian safety standards and regulations, offering our customers the trust and security of a local company with 60 days standard Australia-wide warranty. Our customers deal directly with us in Australia.
All of Floaty’s pool toys come with 60 days warranty to protect against manufacturer defects. Any damage incurred by improper usage/negligence would not be covered by the warranty.
If the inflatable pool toy is defected and faulty please send the faulty unit back to us, and once we get returning units, we will send replacements to you immediately or provide a refund.
The 60 day warranty is void in the event of:
- Improper repair and refit in other places that are not Floaty maintenance station or any Floaty approved repairers.
- Any failure and damage caused by accident and misuse.
- Any failure and damage caused by fire, earthquake, flood, chemical corrodes, lightning strike and other natural disasters.
- Any failure and damage caused by the products are not manufactured by Floaty
- Any failure caused by lampblack, dust, etc.
Questions about the Product Warranty should be sent to us at email@example.com
We appreciate all of the overwhelming interest and support.
Thank you for your continued support.
~ FLOATY TEAM