RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Floaty.
Floaty will only accept return of unused and undamaged products that are returned in the original packaging. Purchaser must follow this return procedure:
- Within seven days after receipt of the Product, Purchaser must email Floaty at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Material
- After Purchaser receives an RMA number from Floaty, Purchaser must return the purchased product to Floaty in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. The pool toys must be delivered back not later than seven days after the RMA is issued.
- Purchaser, as a condition of returning the inflatable water toys, must pay Floaty a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the purchase price for the returned water toys.
Payment of this fee is due at the time Purchaser obtains the RMA, subject to actual return of the pool toys in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Upon receipt of the returned inflatable pool toys, Floaty shall inspect the returned swimming toys to confirm that it is unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Floaty shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the 25% restocking fee.
- If Purchaser returns pool inflatables that are used, damaged, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this section, then Floaty shall not issue any credit to pool floats and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
– By phone number: 03 9913 5092
– By email: email@example.com
– By visiting this page on our website: http://www.floaty.com.au