Floaty is a licensed manufacturer & supplier of Australia, ensuring quality and safety for all users – a factor loved especially by parents purchasing Floaty’s inflatable pool toys and loungers on behalf of their children or themselves.
Every time someone relaxes or plays on a pool inflatable or pool lounger they are using a product that is produced to Australian safety standards and regulations, offering our customers the trust and security of a local company with 60 days standard Australia-wide warranty. Our customers deal directly with us in Australia.
All of Floaty’s pool toys come with 60 days warranty to protect against manufacturer defects. Any damage incurred by improper usage/negligence would not be covered by the warranty.
If the inflatable pool toy is defected and faulty please send the faulty unit back to us, and once we get returning units, we will send replacements to you immediately or provide a refund.
The 60 day warranty is void in the event of:
- Improper repair and refit in other places that are not Floaty maintenance station or any Floaty approved repairers.
- Any failure and damage caused by accident and misuse.
- Any failure and damage caused by fire, earthquake, flood, chemical corrodes, lightning strike and other natural disasters.
- Any failure and damage caused by the products are not manufactured by Floaty
- Any failure caused by lampblack, dust, etc.
Questions about the Product Warranty should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org